newton's the goats journal

newton the goat

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Most people your age wouldn't rejoice about getting to sleep until 6 AM. They would be whining up a storm about having to get up that early, especially in the summer.
Summer? What is this summer you speak of :confused: lol we only have two seasons here! Winter and construction :lol: and last time I tried to sleep in my dad woke me up with a blow horn :smacklike full volume siren wail.... never trying to sleep in again....and since when have I been a typical teenager ?? :gig

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
I bet that horn sure got your "Attention".....:lol::gig....some lessons are learned after only 1 "Lesson".....sounds like something I'd do for sure......and thank Goodness ya aren't the average teenager.....otherwise, we wouldn't be speaking the same "Language"......:)

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
No, you are not the typical teenager. You are in a class of your own. I was never one of the crowd either. Follow your heart, do what you love to do and it will never be a job that makes you hate to get up in the morning.

newton the goat

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Honestly I'm glad to have you guys around :p even if you are just online buddies, you guys have helped me out more than once and it's awesome how this site works :D.

So far the pain is gone from working daily and everything..only issue is now I've gotten hit pretty badly by a stomach bug :confused: been still working and stuff but the day it hit me I missed a workshift, went in the next morning and my boss basically told me "you look like your going to die, go home and sleep":lol: like ya I feel like I'm gonna die lol. I can't wait to get over this bug.... hopefully it's gone by tomorrow since we have a BIG day for baling and doing a full clean up of the barn :thMy boss has said he really needs me to be better by tomorrow because all the farm hands will need to pick up the pace.... oooh boy :hidethis is going to be fun.

One other thing... people suck... we have our birds free ranging and one of them after a year and a half of never going near the road, accidentally went onto it and some person purposely hit her... I mean she was slightly off the road and said person litterally drove onto our neighbors lawn almost into their ditch to hit her :hit. Why do people do things like this? Sigh... at least I get to play with newborn kittens again a litter was born this morning!! :celebrate
Mom is a little suck, and just dies for attention :love
20170810_081024.jpg
20170810_081018.jpg
20170810_081054.jpg

Moms name is joyce , she was named by one of the other farmhand and it just kind of stuck :D
20170810_081052.jpg

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sounds like some vitamin C may serve ya well.....it'll also boost your energy level. Something else that can be important is making sure ya eat enough proper foods so the heavy work doesn't tear down your body and stress the immune system. Don't be concerned about getting "Fat", cause ya are burning calories with the physical labor.....as you age and the workload decreases, then decrease the amount eaten. I say this cause I raised 4 girls and have dealt with those issues before. The kittens are really cute along with mom, she may need to be dewormed....they always seem to be prevalent with delivering a litter.....:)

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I can give you a stomach bug home remedy that will knock it out in an hour and save you from days of hugging the toilet. Even if you are running at both ends, mix this up and SIP it. If you puke it back up, sip a little more and you should be fine. It will even take out food poisoning and save you a trip to the emergency room.

Mix apple cider vinegar and honey half and half. Shake well to dissolve the honey. You can store on the counter, it doesn't need to be refrigerated. Take about a fourth of a cup. It works as a daily tonic during cold and flu season. Honey is anti viral and ACV is nature's disinfectant.

For dehydration caused by diarrhea or sweating a lot, mix 4 spoons sugar and one spoon salt in a glass of water and drink. The sugar/salt forms an electrolyte solution and your body absorbs it.

newton the goat

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I can give you a stomach bug home remedy that will knock it out in an hour and save you from days of hugging the toilet. Even if you are running at both ends, mix this up and SIP it. If you puke it back up, sip a little more and you should be fine. It will even take out food poisoning and save you a trip to the emergency room.

Mix apple cider vinegar and honey half and half. Shake well to dissolve the honey. You can store on the counter, it doesn't need to be refrigerated. Take about a fourth of a cup. It works as a daily tonic during cold and flu season. Honey is anti viral and ACV is nature's disinfectant.

For dehydration caused by diarrhea or sweating a lot, mix 4 spoons sugar and one spoon salt in a glass of water and drink. The sugar/salt forms an electrolyte solution and your body absorbs it.
I actually went to the ER today. They did blood work and found nothing, just a normal white blood cell count which is good. They also did and X-ray where they have found an excess amount of air in my intestines which would be the cause behind the killer stomach ache and the high pressure in my abdomen but they have yet to find the cause of the diarreah and other gross side effects. To be honest... I'm glad I haven't had to hug a toilet this time... those times are never fun! I hope in the next tests they figure out what's wrong and why this is happening cause this is all disgusting and I just want to get better... (realizing this is not farm related in the least and am giving my apologies to anyone who got grossed out by this post :sick:gig)

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
It is "Real" and it is "Life".....any that get offended are just simply out of touch with "Reality"....and given time they too will experience the "Feeling"....so, no apology is needed. It could be something just didn't agree with your system....I get that way if I eat too much raw onion, or raw vegetables....except for the "Hugging" aspect. It should pass and if you're sensitive to something it will be good to know what it is....just hope it isn't a parasite, but probably not. Sure hope the discomfort subsides for ya....:)

Latest posts