newton's the goats journal

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
but most math is about memorizing formulas so ya know where to plug the numbers into....like a + b = c....or 1/2 bh....the challenge is to learn enough to pass the test and move on
What he said!!!! Do NOT psych yourself out on this. Given 2 sides and an angle or 1 side and 2 angles and you can figure out all the other sides and angles.

I feared Calculus in college even though it was only business calculus. Don't even need to understand what it means. Put it off to the last semester. It was a breeze, all I had to do was know which formula to apply to the shape. Got 105% in that class because the prof had extra credit questions on the tests.

And no I've not ever made use of that "knowledge". The most important angle thing to know is the 3-4-5 rule to measure out a right angle when you are making stuff too big to use a framing square. Easy enough to make square corners in your fences and stuff.

newton the goat

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
And to everyone else I AM ALIVE!!!.....(somehow).... :hugs its good to be back. So mucn has been happening that it just completely put me out of whack... all my sheep are doing well... romeo has been rented out to an amish family who are just loving his disposition... but sadly someone stole one of my rabbits right out of my backyard...:( so theres been that and lots pf work and many other things that have been happening and throwing me around like im in a hurricane :confused:

newton the goat

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Is everything okay? :hugs
I wouldnt necessarily say its ok..
But im here and alive and hoping the changes i have planned for my life in the future help balance things out.
@CntryBoy777 ya i know... and im sorry for leaving you guys hanging if it happens again ill at least give you guys some notice before hand

newton the goat

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
One of the things that happened is i almost lost rizzo.
20190528_200209.jpg
I had her in a pen outside and my cousins dumped a bunch of grass clippings in her pen which of course she loved and ate.... which typically is normal... but 5 minutes later i came outside to her third eyelids covering half her eye and though she looked like she was hyperventalating she was barley taking in any air and was ovbiously struggling to stay upright... so one emergency vet trip and $130 later apparently she is allergic to... idek what... whatever was in those grass clippings. She behaved for the vet better than she has for anyone else even when the vet gave her an antihistamine shot... after waiting for the meds to kick in and the swelling to go down the vet gave her an over all check over and says she is the perfect weight for her size and her teeth are worn down to a perfect length.. so overall besides the allergic reaction she is perfect!