newton's the goats journal

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sorry ya are having such difficulties to deal with....I know sometimes it seems overwhelming....we have been thru a whole bunch ourselves.....but, ya are a strong young lady and things will settle down some for ya as time goes on....never lose your confidence and if ya feel it waning on ya, just let us know....cause I sure don't have a problem telling ya that I have confidence in ya.....just always do what ya know is right and don't worry about others.....Hang in there!!.....:)
I for one can atest that @Bruce is a 1st Class friend....even in person!!...:thumbsup

newton the goat

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
@CntryBoy777 i hope to have the opportunity to confirm how good of friends everybody is in person some day sooner than later. And you are right life may be getting me down no but it will be better soon... hopefully lol... btw i dont remember if i told you guys.... heh... i got another sibling on the way :hide due dec 25.... whooo boy...20 year difference... ugh step mom wont tell us the gender so i may attempt to make a poll on here and have you guys vote on what you think it is :lol:

Im leaving my job at the restraunt at the end of september. Got a possible job at a local pet shop lined up... part time sadly so i may be grabbing a second one at a barn again :idunno good hours there usually so we will see. Slowly i am trying to make changes to my life.. purging stuff i dont need anymore... looking into talk to a behaviorist and see if i can get some tips to change my life a bit. Aunt convinced me to see a psychiatrist this summer... lets say once was enough :lol: never again... so i can now say that im taking steps forward to change.. took longer than it should have though lol :oops:

newton the goat

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I hope that the new sibling goes over better than the last as well. And thank you @Baymule @Bruce :D you guys have honestly done so much for me over the years as have many other. I want to thank you for evrything youve done so far i probbaly wouldnt be where i am now without the supoort ive gotten from you guys

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I hope that the new sibling goes over better than the last as well. And thank you @Baymule @Bruce :D you guys have honestly done so much for me over the years as have many other. I want to thank you for evrything youve done so far i probbaly wouldnt be where i am now without the supoort ive gotten from you guys
Aww...that is such a nice thing to say. Girl, we got your back.

newton the goat

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
So started a new job. Working as a barn hand again but this time with a much better boss. Fulltime hours. Good pay and a coworker i can get along with quite nicely. Been working there for about 3 weeks and have found it to be quite likable. Today of course i had to do something stupid... while tossing straw i went to stab the next leaf and missed.... got myself pretty good in my foot right through my steel toe rubber boot. Hospital says its gonna hurt like hell for a bit but i managed to avoid any major damage... sigh just wrap me in bubble wrap now why dont ya