newton's the goats journal

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
You guys know that impending sense of doom you get when you can litterally see how something is going to turn out? Guess im not smart enough to leave and let live something i know isnt going to end well.... perpare for another crash landing... cause she be coming quickly lol wish me luck cause this landing is gonna be rocky and may be painful lol
Are we supposed to start worrying??

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score
Was that the feeling you got as the fork landed? 'Cause I've done similar things and felt that. It's when time slows down and you're like, "oh crap" and you nearly cut your finger off or your arm open or put a nail through your foot or...

newton the goat

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Are we supposed to start worrying??
Nah not you guys lol. Ive just possibly involved myself in a stupid situation 🤣.

Was that the feeling you got as the fork landed? 'Cause I've done similar things and felt that. It's when time slows down and you're like, "oh crap" and you nearly cut your finger off or your arm open or put a nail through your foot or...
Ya know... time did slow down and i have to say im quite proud of the number of curse words i was able to think up before the fork connected with my foot hahaha

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well just get yourself out of that stupid situation. We've all done stupid things. The smart ones recognize that, extricate themselves, learn from their mistakes and go their way with one of life's lessons. You are a smart one.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ah, that is your problem - not enough confidence in your abilities! Look back at the things you've done and think again about what you are capable of. It's been a fair bit more than "I went to school, I came home and played on my computer, did my homework and texted with my friends. Rinse, repeat."

newton the goat

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I mean yeah true i dont have much confidence in myself ut considering this stupid situation is revolving around my high school crush... i may or may not want to resolve this 🤣😬 its turning out a but better than i thought it would but i still have a weird feeling in my gut i hope will disappear soon. Thinking it may just be my insecurities but am keeping an eye out just incase it isnt.... wish me luck lol ill be needing it

newton the goat

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
You are a fine young woman with a great future ahead of you. Whatever you do in your life, you will be the best. You have all of us at BYH as your back up.
Honestly baymule im so glad i met you guys lol you always know just the things to say that make me smile