NH Homesteader- turkeys!

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
I take that as a Compliment....and I guess I owe it to my Mom...she not only 'Taught' it to me but gave me the 'Genes' too....I figure if I don't have much 'Knowledge and Experience' with animals and am Learning....I can contribute some kind words of Support to others and attempt to put a Smile or Laugh on a few 'Faces' everyday...at least that is my 'Goal'...it seems that I have found my Place in the 'Herd'....:)

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
I take that as a Compliment....and I guess I owe it to my Mom...she not only 'Taught' it to me but gave me the 'Genes' too....I figure if I don't have much 'Knowledge and Experience' with animals and am Learning....I can contribute some kind words of Support to others and attempt to put a Smile or Laugh on a few 'Faces' everyday...at least that is my 'Goal'...it seems that I have found my Place in the 'Herd'....:)

So far you are batting 1000, I don't think a day has gone by that I didn't smile at at least one of your posts.

NH homesteader

Herd Master
Reaction score
DH and I did 3 goats worth of hooves today. The buckling, wether and one of the does. Told off the wether, he's such a pain in the rear. The buckling is finally getting the buck face going. Haha he's so cute.

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Your talking about the 'New Look'....but there is no Pic...:th..just what are we to do, just take your Word for it?:barnie....:lol::gig

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
Did you ever figure out how old your wether is?

NH homesteader

Herd Master
Reaction score
Stayed up late building a Cinderella castle/dollhouse. Glad my husband is good at these things because I am not!

Woke up early so I don't miss the grand reveal as there is a giant castle in our living room and I think my daughter is going to be a tad bit excited about that.

DH has to work this afternoon. Darn weather, but at least he has the morning off.

Merry Christmas to you all!