Nigerian dwarf goats

Ctubbs90

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
I am getting my goats tonight, they are almost 4 weeks old. I am bottle feeding them. Any advice for me and i have read it’s good to start training them young. What do you give them at this age as a treat for training? Here is my female

Attachments

• AC195138-3452-4775-AF82-475DAAD3CC57.jpeg
    AC195138-3452-4775-AF82-475DAAD3CC57.jpeg
    469.1 KB · Views: 201

Ctubbs90

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Any good advice or techniques on getting them to eat from a bottle? They were born aug 3 and i received them yesterday. They were nursing on their mom until i received them.

Senile_Texas_Aggie

Herd Master
Reaction score
Miss @Ctubbs90 and Miss @Mountain view acres,

Welcome to Backyard herds! You will find a lot of helpful and friendly people on the forum. A lot of folks here know about goats, and sheep, and horses, and chickens, and tractors and all things homestead related. I encourage each of you to start your own journal. You can find other folks' journals in the forum "Members' "Backyard Herds Journal"", which you can find by traversing "Forums > Social". There is a suggested journal opener there at the top, but you are free to invent your own style. Miss @B&B Happy goats and Miss @chickens really each has her own journal, as do several others.

Again, welcome aboard!