NMGA 4 year old Nigerian Dwarf doe, in milk SW Indiana

helmstead

Goat Mistress
Reaction score
Helmstead Minis Sassy
12/2007 grade Nigerian Dwarf doe
NMGA registered, Foundation

Low maintenance, easy breeder and kidder. Well mannered for either hand or machine milking. Gets along well in the herd.

*has been dehorned*

NO LONGER FOR SALE
Won't be offered for sale long, I won't mind keeping her!

sassy0724092.jpg

helmstead

Goat Mistress
Reaction score
Sassy can go to a new home any time, I have plenty of does in milk now to support the bottle kids.

drdoolittle

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I am kind of interested in you doe, Sassy. I am looking for a registered doe to breed with my buck----he will be registered soon. Do you think she's too old to breed? I have never bred goats before---although I've owned them for years---and didn't know how old is too old to breed. I still have to discuss this with my hubby.

SmallFarmGirl

Smiley Crazy
Reaction score
drdoolittle said:
I am kind of interested in you doe, Sassy. I am looking for a registered doe to breed with my buck----he will be registered soon. Do you think she's too old to breed? I have never bred goats before---although I've owned them for years---and didn't know how old is too old to breed. I still have to discuss this with my hubby.
10 years is the limit.

drdoolittle

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Well, this doe is very pretty---and would look wonderful next to my buck (and hopefully produce beautiful babies)!

This is Scout back in September---he's not much bigger now! (Of course, he'll have a longer name once he's registered----just waiting on his papers).

2659_goatsflowers_262.jpg