No one is eating this morning??

nsanywhere

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Very strange morning here.....

my bottle baby didn't want much breakfast, just a few sucks on the bottle. Even my cats didn't meow at the bowl or care when I put in breakfast.

My grown sheep (Tilly) didn't want breakfast, didn't run crying to the gate like usual or even touch her grain. She's very low key this morning and something is just not quite right.

Tilly did have a big day yesterday - we were trying to get her to accept the orphan so there was stress being tied up, etc., and I finally decided to just go the bottle route. She had some extra food and bread treats to try to help the process but no luck. The orphan spent her first day in the pen and that was a bit unsettling to the others at first. I also opened the small pen yesterday, which is where her buddy Towanda gave birth and died. I could swear Tilly has been looking for her and feels sad, or confused, or something.

Should I be worried that she doesn't want to eat? Did I just overfeed yesterday? She does have fresh water, alfalfa and hay, and did munch on some of that overnight. Maybe just full and stressed after yesterday?