Nobody ever has fun!

aimee

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
my big brother is on BYC he's yessurybob at least i think thats how you spell it:D im not sure.

I is me

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Yeah, I like BYC more than this place, mainly because there's more fun there! And Kooshie, I know you... O.O

glenolam

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
IMO, I don't join forums that are aimed at helping others with specific needs/questions just so I can have fun. I join them because I have questions I want answers to, need advice or want to share my own advice. To me, the fun is sharing unique ideas and helpful hints that make my life better and easier.

Personally (and this is purely my personal feeling), I rarely visit BYH because IMO it's full of nonsense and garble. Sure, you can find some good answers if you search reeeeeaallly hard. Too many people on there though - if you click on recent posts all you get are "fun" topics instead of topics related to the actual reason BYC was started (well, I don't know why it was started, but speculate it was started to help those who wanted to raise chickens). I used to search for unanswered posts because often there would be new people trying to find answers to their questions, only to find they were put to the bottom of the pile because "breakfast was served".

This may sound crass or rude, but this is why I don't have fun on this forum...well...that kind of fun anyway.

To each his own...

warthog

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
glenolam said:
IMO, I don't join forums that are aimed at helping others with specific needs/questions just so I can have fun. I join them because I have questions I want answers to, need advice or want to share my own advice. To me, the fun is sharing unique ideas and helpful hints that make my life better and easier.

Personally (and this is purely my personal feeling), I rarely visit because IMO it's full of nonsense and garble. Sure, you can find some good answers if you search reeeeeaallly hard. Too many people on there though - if you click on recent posts all you get are "fun" topics instead of topics related to the actual reason BYC was started (well, I don't know why it was started, but speculate it was started to help those who wanted to raise chickens). I used to search for unanswered posts because often there would be new people trying to find answers to their questions, only to find they were put to the bottom of the pile because "breakfast was served".

This may sound crass or rude, but this is why I don't have fun on this forum...well...that kind of fun anyway.

To each his own...
Thank you glenolam, I couldn't have put it better. :thumbsup I rarely visit BYC now, I have learned more here about goats, than I ever could have done on BYC about chickens.

Well put.

SDGsoap&dairy

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Who says learning practical, useful information from experienced producers isn't fun? Uh-oh, now everyone knows I'm a dork... :p