Norseofcourse Lambing 2016 - recap and more pics

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
I just showed this to @Goat Whisperer .... I called her and said you have to see this lamb. I want this lamb....

Being the goaty she is she said Noooooooooo in a whiny voice I said just wait... wait til you see

Then she saw :ep and then .... wait for it

wait for it

she said

Ok now that is cute we could get that! :th

So I even have permission. Just sayin' :oops:

Besides Ohio isn't even far.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I just showed this to @Goat Whisperer .... I called her and said you have to see this lamb. I want this lamb....

Being the goaty she is she said Noooooooooo in a whiny voice I said just wait... wait til you see

Then she saw :ep and then .... wait for it

wait for it

she said

Ok now that is cute we could get that! :th

So I even have permission. Just sayin' :oops:

Besides Ohio isn't even far.

And this is how @Southern by choice got corrupted into being a sheepie......and how it spread to other members of her family.......

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!!!!

norseofcourse

Herd Master
Reaction score
Can I have her? I love her and I am willing to try a lamb again. I really do love her. She doesn't even look real! Seriously... so perfect.
I want to put her pic on my FB... Absolutely stunning.

Did I say I want her? :love:love:love:love:love:love:love:love:love:love

Soooooo... are you selling Lukka's lamb?

...... So I even have permission. Just sayin'.....

LOL awwww thanks :) You do know you have to have at least two sheep, right? And you'd have to learn how to spin, and to knit... and you'd have to join the 'sheep addicts' thread.... :p

Seriously, any of my lambs would be for sale to a good farm home, unless they have a physical problem or develop something like parasite problems. I did have someone contact me a few weeks ago, so it's only fair to give her first choice. But if she changes her mind I will be sure to let you know :)