Not much happening here

Judy-Ron

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
We've just been hanging out lately, Not much going on except the goats are making us laugh every day and that's a good thing. Rascal remains a rascal and is always crying for cookies (spoiled children, what can you do???) Shawn Patrick and Buttons have become fast friends just as I predicted. They eat together, sleep together and play together. Rascal seems to be the boss of the herd so he gets everything first by butting the other ones out of the food dish so we put out two dishes... He can't have both at the same time.... Smarty pants! All of them are very healthy and eating like crazy. Famancha scores are 4-5 and temps are normal and they are always wanting to play when we go out to visit. I'm so glad that Ronny talked me into getting the goats. I would never in a million years have thought to get goats as pets... I've always had dogs and still do (we have 5) When I lost my two girls to old age Ron knew that I was terribly depressed so he suggested a different kind of pet.. That's when the goats came into the equation. I still miss my girls but I love my goats!

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have always had dogs...and always will have dogs! But I have always wanted goats, just never thought Ed it was going to be a reality. I never dreamed I’d be a farmer! When the goats fell into our lap...it was...just a Blessing! And now we have a herd! They are soo much fun, as you are experiencing for yourself....just wait till you have kids! Ours are a week old...they are crazy! It’s a riot! 5 of them...they are like little skateboardears because they do these jumps off the walls...I’m really glad you’re having such a good time with the goats. I’m sorry about the loss of your dogs....that’s a horrible pain.

Judy-Ron

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Oh I'd love to have a herd but we live in a subdivision and not in the country. We're pushing it by having our three. They are all wethers so no kids will be born here...

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh I'd love to have a herd but we live in a subdivision and not in the country. We're pushing it by having our three. They are all wethers so no kids will be born here...
Oh, well at least you are Blessed to have the goats!!