Nothing exciting here...

caprines.n.me

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Found this place sometime back and have been hanging out behind the bushes for awhile. I'm a pretty private person and not one to feel comfortable talking about myself but I'll give it a go. Retired a few years ago. Lived the country life almost forever. I've had goats most of my life and generally enjoy those clowns. I've had different breeds, cross breeds and some that have just confused me. Have had horses most of my life but don't do much horsing these days. Have had gardens most of my life and generally enjoy it. Mid-summer I always change my mind. I'm not much for posting pictures but I sure like looking at other folks pics. Where do I live? Quite often I live in the State of Confusion. ;)

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from Texas! Feel free to join in any time. People often need help and advice. I don’t know where I’d be without the wonderful people here and all the help I’ve been given. I almost know kinda sorta halfway what I’m doing now. LOL

We have a coffee thread in Random Ramblings if you care to participate, you’d be welcomed.

caprines.n.me

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
The state of confusion is probably better than the river of De' nile.
I will admit that I have been stuck in that river a few times in my life. Hard to keep your head above water sometimes. Generally I needed someone to give me a good swift kick to get out of there. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the welcome folks.

caprines.n.me

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Been a busy few days. Been tending to the kids and spoiling the mama's. Gave Toltrazuril to the babies and the mama's got Replamin. I need to be better about doling that out more often.

Should have a few more kids in a week or so. Sold a set of b/d twins as bottle babies. Mama was having a hard time so it was best for all.

I need to pick a couple of does for milkers this year. I try to train a couple new ones every year. Sure does make them more marketable.

Always another chore waiting on me. Story of my life!