October Crazy-Hip Replacement

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
Glad to hear BJ is doing so well! Loved the pix of hand pies. I will try that with grandkids next time they come over, Imagine you could do it with cookie dough too.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Glad to hear BJ is doing so well! Loved the pix of hand pies. I will try that with grandkids next time they come over, Imagine you could do it with cookie dough too.

Funny you should say that about the cookies. I told BJ today that next time we have them, we’ll make sugar cookies and decorate them. LOL What great minds we have!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Glad you're home and things were ok. I'm always a bit worried about what might happen when we're not home overnight. I guess I'll get my chance to find out next week. My DH will be having a procedure and will be hospitalized overnight. Puppies have never slept outside. I guess I can put them in the wire kennel in the backyard with a crate to sleep in. They should be safe - but I can't guarantee they'll be happy, lol.

Momma Alpha Dog will be worried until she gets home to check on her puppies. I totally get that. We just can’t help it, we are the only ones that can care for our animals the right way. LOL LOL

I hope your husband’s procedure comes out for the good and he receives the improvement in his health that he is seeking.

Finnie

Herd Master
Reaction score
I think by tomorrow I’ll be over my Hospital Hangover.

Home health nurse came out and started the process, then the therapist came out, he will be back Monday. Both were impressed with BJs good health and strength. He won’t be down too long from this.
Yay! That’s great that he’s in such good health!

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hope everyone stays healthy and any replacement surgeries go well for all of you (us) LOL. Farmerjan are you next on the list after frustratedearthmother's DH?

Latest posts