Ohio

DDNON

Just born
Reaction score
Hello Buckeyes ! Im from Southwest Ohio very near Kings Island. Nice to meet everyone.
Also looking to buy good quality horse hay square or round bales as long as it was stored inside. Thanks

mijejo

Just born
Reaction score
I am SW Ohio too! I have a farm in Warren County, just outside of Morrow. I am interested in all types of fiber livestock, LGDs, and border collies for herding.

taylorm17

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
We live just outside of morrow too. If i am who you were referring to we have chickens, dogs, cats, i show and train horses, and we have 2 nigerian dwarf goats...we are planning on getting 2 more soon. Do y have a website mijejo i could see or something?

PoultryQueen101

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
I live in Licking Ohio, a little Northeast of Columbus, I am on Backyard chickens as the same name. I was looking for more information on Nigerian Dwarf Goats and I found this!

By the way, we need a Doe to be a companion for the doeling we will be picking up here in the next week or so. She needs to be disbudded and able to be registered at least once if not already registered. Doesn't matter with who. Can be triple registered as well.
A good, straight topline is wanted.
The mother of the doeling we are buying, or at least 2 of the 3 does they have, one Grand and Reserve Champion at our county fair. So your doe must also be quality and show worthy.
The goats will be used for 4-H and possibly other shows.
She doesn't have to be young, but under 3 years is preferred. If she is bred, her baby/babies must be purebred. Blue eyes are optional. Color is whatever she is.

We will likely not pay over $300-350, we are not interested in bucks till next year. Though, if the doe is over a year old, we might consider for show reasons. I have searched Craiglist, and there are lots of decent goats, the best one cost $600 that we do not have. We want to start breeding goats to help us pay for chicken feed.