Old Time Newbie from Ohio

ShepherdLake25

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Hello! I was a BYH member many moons ago and couldn't remember any of my login information, so decided to just start from scratch. I never posted much, so no one would remember me, but I do find this an invaluable place to ask the odd question and try to share what we have learned through our experiences. I was more active on BYC and hope to get involved over there. too. We have pygmy goats (my elder daughter's 4-H project), rabbits (my younger daughter's 4-H project), along with chickens and ducks. We live in north-central Ohio.

BarnOwl

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hello from Tennessee! We have Guinea hogs, chickens, quail, and three Nigerian Dwarf goats coming in May when they are weaned. We also have two German shepherds, a cat, and I guess we have a house-rabbit now--it just appeared under our porch last week and no one has come forward to claim it. Looking foward to hearing more about your farm and animals.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
:welcome to all the "newbies" .... I have not been on here as long as many others and with a crazy schedule don't always get to do as much reading of the newer members posts. But hope you enjoy it here and hope some of us can help you with any questions you have.

Madhouse Pullet

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Picture_20201122_135616424.jpg

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hello! I was a BYH member many moons ago and couldn't remember any of my login information, so decided to just start from scratch. I never posted much, so no one would remember me, but I do find this an invaluable place to ask the odd question and try to share what we have learned through our experiences. I was more active on BYC and hope to get involved over there. too. We have pygmy goats (my elder daughter's 4-H project), rabbits (my younger daughter's 4-H project), along with chickens and ducks. We live in north-central Ohio.
Howdy! Welcome back!

Are the goats milked?

And are the rabbits for meat, fiber, or just pets?