One Fine Acre - 2023 4H Steer Project Update

goatgurl

Herd Master
Reaction score
three things. first, congratulations on an awesome show, home grown winners helps you know you're doing things right. :highfive: second, a second congrats for the sales, that always helps. :woot and third, I am so sorry for your loss of angel. we love our dogs beyond reason and the loss of a loved and trusted friend is so hard. :hugs

OneFineAcre

Herd Master
Reaction score
three things. first, congratulations on an awesome show, home grown winners helps you know you're doing things right. :highfive: second, a second congrats for the sales, that always helps. :woot and third, I am so sorry for your loss of angel. we love our dogs beyond reason and the loss of a loved and trusted friend is so hard. :hugs

Thanks
Its good to hear from you.

OneFineAcre

Herd Master
Reaction score
Some good news after a rough couple of weeks.

20190627_190838.jpg

20190528_191422.jpg

OneFineAcre

Herd Master
Reaction score
So, I got the last report today, all of the dogs are negative for Lymes disease. I decided to get them all tested after what happened with Angel. They have all had a Lymes vaccine, but each will have to have another it is a 2 injection initiation then an annual booster.
I've been hauling dogs to Tractor Supply for the last 3 weeks. I was kind of forced to use the Vet Pet Clinic there due to finances. 6 dogs counting Buddy the house dog adds up to a lot of money for shots. All of the dogs were in various degrees of being past due for shots.
But, all are caught up now. :thumbsup

Now, all will have to go back for a 2nd Lymes vaccine.
Oh, and Callie the cat will have to go too.
I have 4 TSC's within 25 miles and they have the clinics at different times. One is every other Sunday morning from 9:30 to 11. One is Saturday morning, one Sunday afternoon etc. Pretty reasonable priced compared to our normal dog vet.

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score
Wow, I didn't realize there was a canine lyme vaccine. I'm jealous of your dogs. I want a human one to come out! I hope it protects properly. Lyme is scary business, and it's hard to avoid on animals. We have it bad where we live and I feel like it's only going to get worse everywhere.