One Fine Acre - 2023 4H Steer Project Update

OneFineAcre

Herd Master
Reaction score
Since you said bucks for sale.......@ good prices, I went to your site to see what was available. NOTHING :idunno :rolleyes:

Appears you need to update, yes?

Well, I can say that pictures there of your bucks -- not sales -- I think Moonshine is adorable eye candy! Plus I love the name. :cool: Just wanted to mention...not only no listings but your site says "nothing available at this time". Yeah, marketing needs an update as you are doing yourself a real disservice with the great animals you have.

And I'm only 4 hrs from ya!

I put an ad on the Nigerian Dwarfs for Sale for a buckling out of GCH Little Tots Estate Rosmarinus 2*M x Sinai Thunder AD Valiant for $400 and not a single reply

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
With your goat show record, your site will be visited. People follow that stuff (at least mini horses sold well that way!).

You just need to get the site updated with show results and pics, for sales & pics. I'm telling you this & a flyer at ALL shows....with website listed....you will have a waiting list!! I used colored flyers I printed. I always had buyers waiting for foaling season. And booked my stallions for outside mares -- now that was a job but, profitable for horses. :D =D

Quality animals sell. Visitors at shows often have a herd at home and looking for stock. Thus, the flyer. I follow your animals & results here, if I were raising nigies -- esp if showing them! -- I would be religiously looking.:caf

My show days were in '93-'96 mainly and the websites were not huge at that time but just starting well, now it's an explosion! So I spent thousands in ads for magazines. Money well spent, then. Now, do your site or hire someone to update it....it will be worth it.

Last edited:

OneFineAcre

Herd Master
Reaction score
Capture.JPG