One Kit and dead, what should I do now :(

BunnyTree

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
So, some sad news...my mini lop delivered one kit on the wire today, It was definitely dead. It was odd though, the kit was really wrinkled all over and just didn't seem like how a 2-3 minute old kit should look like. I'm not sure if it was stuck or was just already dead. Is it possible that she might deliver more kits or would that be the only one? It just seems strange for her to only have one kit (and a dead one at that)

BunnyTree

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Here are some pictures...I tried to number them so it is easier to know which is which. #3 has a small light stripe on his head which I thought was interesting... so yeah if anyone has any guesses as to what colors these bunnies are/will be please let me know :)
IMG_2665.jpg
IMG_2666.jpg
IMG_2668.jpg
IMG_2669.jpg

Larsen Poultry Ranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
So cute! Do you have pictures of the mom and dad too? That can help narrow down the color possibilities.

Based on my very limited experience, it looks like 2 & 4 are black, 5 looks like a chocolate, and 1 & 3 are broken chocolate. It looks like 3 has the white stripe on head and the nose looks pink so fur might grow in white, does it have any other white or light colored areas?

Latest posts