One Kit and dead, what should I do now :(

BunnyTree

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
The black broken is the buck and the chocolate is the doe...The light markings on the head and nose of #3 are the only light spots...although all of the bunnies stomach's and under their legs are a tad lighter than the rest of their bodies, I'm not sure if that's usually how it is or not.
upload_2019-6-12_15-13-39.png
IMG_2670.PNG

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
#1- Broken Chocolate
#2- Black
#3- Chocolate
#4- Black
#5- Chocolate

The white stripe on #3's head...there's a chance it might disappear after the first molt but if not...it could be just a barely marked broken :)
Cute babies!! So glad they're doing good.

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
You're welcome! They're beautiful babies!
And the parents are gorgeous...I love your buck. I have a broken black doe (Holland lop) that's one of my favorites now because she gave me a REW kit!
and a 4 week old broken black kit that I decided to keep because she's absolutely gorgeous :love
Right now her coat is like 4 inches long...longest baby coat I've ever seen on my rabbits but she's molting and it's everywhere :p
Do you have any more rabbits?

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
Agreed!
I think the Nethies are a little on the crazy side...I have some sweet ones but most of them are nutty ;)
My Hollands on the other hand are just amazing..the nicest rabbits I've ever had.
Last night I separated a 4 week old kit from her mom and put her In her own cage...when I went to check on her this morning she was all lonely and hiding in a corner so I put one of my 12 week old bucks in her cage with her and they absolutely love eachother. He's cleaning her and they're cuddling...He's a little on the strange side because he was aborted by his mom and he has a bit of a head tilt....but he sure is sweet :p

Latest posts