Our New WEBSITE!! UPDATED WITH POULTRY FOR SALE!!

pridegoethb4thefall

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
So, here is a link to our new website! Its nothing professional, something I threw together in my very limited spare time.

Please take a minute to check it out- feel free to critique, let me know what you like, what you think may be missing, etc...

please be gentle :) (oh, and let me me know if the link doesnt work, THANKS!!)

http://mtvernonminisandgiants.weebly.com/index.html

Thank you to everyone who has helped me correct errors and mistakes- things are looking just great!
I have added some Jersey Giant juveniles for sale on the sales page. No new pics yet, but they are pictured on the Jersey Giant page with their mom. Sorry, no delivery, no shipping.

lilhill

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Very nice, clean and easy to get around in it. One thing I noticed on your kidding schedule. You have a couple does bred for April 2012 kids. Did you mean 2013 kids?

Straw Hat Kikos

The Kiko Cowboy
Reaction score
:thumbsup

Good job. I think alot of members are getting websites up. Everyday it seems someone new has one and I know several that are working on them. It too coll.

I think it looks good and clean, which I like. Oh and I love "Too Short Gammit" Too funny!!!

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Nice! easy to navigate. :thumbsup

You have the word recommend misspelled. It is on the page about castrating bucklings. It reads reccomend.

Harbisgirl

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I like it! Nice layout and not a bunch of obnoxious graphics or backrounds.

Oh, and I live in the Sierra Foothills of California :)

pridegoethb4thefall

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Thanks so much everyone! I really appreciate the help!

Cant believe I got the kidding year wrong! And you all here were the first to notice! I don't know why no one noticed before. But I sure am glad you pointed it out!

Will be correcting that and the misspellings, just as soon as my little guys get off my computer.

I must say I am not very good with computers, but Weebly made it super super easy. (And free, so far, which is probably my favorite part! LOL!)

pridegoethb4thefall

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Harbisgirl said:
I like it! Nice layout and not a bunch of obnoxious graphics or backrounds.

Oh, and I live in the Sierra Foothills of California :)
Thank you! I know where ElDorado is- we go to the county fair there some years and we have work in Folsom. ElDorado is nice!

pridegoethb4thefall

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Straw Hat Kikos said:
:thumbsup

Good job. I think alot of members are getting websites up. Everyday it seems someone new has one and I know several that are working on them. It too coll.

I think it looks good and clean, which I like. Oh and I love "Too Short Gammit" Too funny!!!
Thanks!! :) We named him that because he was sooo very eager to breed our tallest doe the first day he got here, but he was/is much shorter than her and it was really funny to watch his 'mounting frustration' LOL!!

We sat there laughing and imagining what he was thinking- "Im too short *ammit!!'' Since we dont want our children to say bad words, *ammit was changed to Gammit, and Too Short Gammit stuck.

I too prefer clean pages- while I appreciate the work people put into the 'fancy sparkly' stuff, sometimes its just distracting and often makes the page hard to read. Im sure Ill add more pages as time goes on, but I think I will stick with kinda plain- after all, the GOATS and CHICKENS are the starring attractions and I wouldnt want to take away from their 15 minutes! :D