Palomino's Training Journal-A New Chapter...Finally!

Senile_Texas_Aggie

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm surprised @Senile_Texas_Aggie isn't stalking, er following, you. Maybe he hasn't found your journal.

I am quite behind in numerous journals, including this one. In fact, I am only caught up on two journals, namely yours, Mr. @Bruce, and Miss @B&B Happy goats. But this journal is definitely on my reading list.

Congratulations on your accomplishments, Miss @Palomino! As soon as I get caught up on your journal I will post again.

Senile Texas Aggie

Palomino

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hard to believe it has been one year since I started this journal. There have certainly been a lot of changes since I last posted here. I sold a few horses and added one very special new horse to the show string.
We had a wonderful Regionals and absolutely amazing first Nationals! Show season is over until the spring now, but full training will resume in a few weeks. We will be attempting some exciting new classes next year and a different World Show which I am already looking forward to!

Palomino

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Winter sunset!
_MG_4956.JPG

_MG_4964.JPG

Palomino

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
WOW:ep
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap That's quite a "haul". How many classes did you enter? Were these all flat classes, at halter and such or do you do the same type of things as the mini's with obstacle courses and jumps and all?
Thanks! The top picture is Tomas' from 7 classes, showmanship, open and amateur hunter, jumper and obstacle. Triple judged so 21 ribbons, 17x1st and 4x2nd.
The other two are Amigo's from halter, showmanship, hunter, jumper and obstacle. Not bad for his first local show! He placed in all of his in hand classes which was great!
AMAZING! What a display of success! Did anybody else win anything or did you sweep it ALL? :lol:
Thank you! It was a lot of fun too. Lol, we did win a lot of the performance classes! So grateful and blessed to have such incredible horses and to be able to know how to train them to their full potential.