Palomino's Training Journal-A New Chapter...Finally!

Palomino

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
You take the horses nobody wants and they bloom like a field of roses under your loving care!
That is so sweet of you to say. They did look a lot different when I got them! They are like little Arabians, but even more high strung, so I try to treat them like Arabians, who have to be asked, not pushed. I like to train my own horses, but I did work for an excellent trainer last year and she helped me a lot with advanced driving.

Palomino

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Screenshot_20200618-101411.png

This is the highest jump that I have a picture of. The top of the green bag is 45".

Senile_Texas_Aggie

Herd Master
Reaction score
Miss @Palomino,

Welcome to BYH! You have some beautiful animals! By the sound of it, you have done a remarkable job getting the high spirited horses to do that well. I hope you can set a new world record!

There are many people on the forum who love horses. The one that comes to my mind most prominently is Miss @thistlebloom. She has a horse that she dearly loves, and often goes on rides in the beautiful Idaho mountains. Also, Miss @Mini Horses is (or was?) involved in mini horses, so you and she will also have a good bit in common. There is also Miss @Hudson and me, who resides in Australia and who owns a horse that she is crazy about. So I think you should fit right in and feel welcome!

Senile Texas Aggie