Palomino's Training Journal-It's Official!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Fantastic eclipse pictures! I was on the outer skirts, but it was too cloudy anyway.

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score
Was talking to @Baymule today and realized how much had happened since I last updated!!

Our buyers here have sold their house and we are under contract in Kentucky so it is now official and we just need to get packed and moved May 7th! It has all been meant to work out. The same day our buyers sold their house, our KY realtor was told about a farm not yet on the market. It is perfect. Just enough land, new fencing, huge barn, nice house and amazing price! Also just outside the town where my driving friends and clients are so it should be good all around!
Pictures don't really do it justice. Haven't seen it in person ourselves but the realtor did a video call with us.

I only have 8-10 horses to move so that will be easier but there is a lot to go with them. Unlike @Ridgetop we have to make it in one trip. So two horse trailers, a cargo trailer and two Uhauls later we will get there! Family is coming to help drive all the vehicles.

I'm excited to finally have friends to go driving with! And to be so close to shows. Which brings me to my beautiful Coco. 😍
I have had some exceptional horses in several different breeds but I think he might just be one of the best yet! I wasn't going to get him unless we moved to Kentucky and it so happened that he arrived the day before our offer was accepted, which was also my birthday! He will be my CDE Pony as he is a 10yr old 12.2 Hackney. He does already drive but just basics. I only have 4 personal horses which leaves me plenty of time for client horses and shows. My feed bill is also thrilled!

View attachment 106434View attachment 106435View attachment 106436View attachment 106437View attachment 106438View attachment 106439
Oh WOW!!! HE'S AMAZING

Latest posts