Palomino's Training Journal-A New Chapter...Finally!

Palomino

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
At least when the snow melted we didn't have mud. It drained right through the sand.

Your jumper is going to break the world record, I just know it!
Good for you! We have clay so the ground turned into chocolate pudding in spots. It is better now. Another lovely day today!

Thanks!! I think he can now too. The question is, will it be 48" or 50", and it will be exciting to find out the answer.

Palomino

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
IMG_0793.JPG

Looking forward to showing my driving horses in this later this spring! This harness was quite dirty and well used when I got it, so I've been cleaning it off and replacing missing pieces. The browband just arrived. Ignore the mark on the patent blinker, it's just a reflection.

Palomino

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
That is pretty, you have been working at it to bring the harness back to new condition.
Thanks! Yes, and I'm not even halfway through. Just started polishing the buckles on the pieces that I have done, so hopefully it will be ready by spring!

Screenshot_20210226-145150_2.png

This is the inevitable result of trying to practice halter with your trick horse. This is also the first picture I've gotten of his Spanish Step though. He's only done it formally at liberty without any aids except my voice, but he will offer it at any time if I don't keep him busy enough.