Palomino's Training Journal-A New Chapter...Finally!

Palomino

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
What are exhibitors wearing at shows now? Used to be pretty fancy years back when we were involved. I still have a number of things around. The talk of shaving and color brings back some vivid memories! :lol: timing -- wow.
Yes, it used to be very fancy. As one person who has been in this for years told me, it used to be,
WE ARE GOING TO THE WORLD SHOW!!!!!!!:celebrate:weee:clap
And now it is
We are going to world........:\😴😐:confused:

So obviously, that's affected how people dress. The newest style is basically a slinky like a horse's mane tamer, lol. At least that's what I call it. It is a stretchy polyester shirt with lots of glitter. Looks ok, unless you aren't very thin.🙄
Some people still wear jackets for driving, I wear one for everything, but the truly stylish outfits are mostly gone. You do see more at AMHR Nationals though.

Palomino

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
IMG_20210313_172740.jpg

Results of the first show of 2021 from 1 horse showing on 1 day

Last edited:

Palomino

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I notice you counted! The way that works is, there are 3 judges in the ring and each judge places you differently so you get a ribbon from each judge. At championship shows they add the scores together and the horse with the highest total is the winner.

No world record attempt here. He had enough to do anyway. We are going to try that in late April. I'm still working out logistical details. It is a very complicated process to ensure the attempt is sufficiently witnessed and recorded.

Palomino

Loving the herd life
Reaction score

Latest posts