Palomino's Training Journal-A New Chapter...Finally!

Palomino

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Is this the same horse? Wow! You sure do a fine grooming! Wanna cut my hair? Maybe you could make me look as good as your horses! LOL LOL LOL
Yes, it sure is! In a few weeks, that red you see on his face will be the color of his entire body, with the exception of his black socks, mane and tail. It's already coming in. I think he'll look even nicer then!
😂I'm not even good with my own hair, lol, just horses and I'm still trying to improve with them.

Palomino

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
IMG_0003 (1).JPG

My yearling thinks he's ready to take on the competition this weekend! We'll see how it goes.🙏
Horses have their final touch up clip and we are packed, loaded and ready to leave tomorrow!

Palomino

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Wow! What a huge bunch of blues!! How exciting and fun, I know you are so proud of your horses.
Yes I am! My jumper won all of his classes, his rosettes are on the bottom row. My yearling won a champion and reserve against the 2yr olds and placed in Amateur in an entire class of mature geldings. His rosettes are on the top row.

Palomino

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I have had some inquiries about that, but I really don't want to. I want to have enough time for my own horses and I don't want to lose my Amateur status, so I'll just stick to training mine. I have thought of getting project horses to train and sell, but I know how that would go. I'd end up keeping all of them!!