Palomino's Training Journal-A New Chapter...Finally!

Palomino

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Haha yeah nah I’m terrified of jumping. I used to shake before it was my turn in the course
I am the same way before each round!! Only I just get way too nervous about having a clean round. I've always loved watching full size jumpers, but the higher they go, the better chance you have of really getting hurt. With the minis my horses can fly, but I stay on the ground the whole time. Means a lot of running, but it is very fun!

Hudson and me

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I am the same way before each round!! Only I just get way too nervous about having a clean round. I've always loved watching full size jumpers, but the higher they go, the better chance you have of really getting hurt. With the minis my horses can fly, but I stay on the ground the whole time. Means a lot of running, but it is very fun!
Haha yeah totally

Palomino

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to spring when they are slick again, but for now, here are 3 fluffy horses!
PSX_20201223_194543.jpg

Last edited:

ButtonHerder

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to spring when they are slick again, but for now, here are 3 fluffy horses!View attachment 79750
Adorable! The one on the right has a cool mane 😎 When I bought my minis they were kinda wild, their manes were so long and ragged, tangled and some chunks were riped out so I cut it all off :( And they were stepping on their tails so I trimmed them too

Palomino

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
The dark mini on the left in the picture likes to rub if he's pastured and for a long time his mane was simply horrible to look at. Now after over a year of being stalled, he finally has one to speak of, probably for the first time in his life!
I love long manes and tails. The palomino stallion's tail sweeps the ground by several feet. I keep it wrapped when I'm not working with him so he doesn't step on it. It will look so nice when he is driving in the show ring!