Palomino's Training Journal-It's Official!

Palomino

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Beautiful! Are they Mini's or ????
Thanks! Yes, all of those are Minis/Shetlands.

Gorgeous! When is the next show?
Thank you! Hopefully next month, but we will see.

They are looking real good. How is the farm/boarding/lessons going? I bet you are glad to see spring. We have had 80's and 50's here and tonight there is an outside chance of scattered FROST .....:th:barnie:he:duc
Yikes! We were having weather like that up until recently and it really made me miss Texas warmth. One reason I am behind on clipping was having to wait for it to warm up. We were still getting freezing weather at the end of April. The grass is way behind too in this state. It is just starting to grow. The farm is going as well as can be expected with the economy. Horses are becoming a luxury item for many people.

canesisters

Herd Master
Reaction score

Palomino

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Luxury item is right. I took a pass on a pony that would be perfect for my granddaughters. One horse for me.
I am sorry to hear that! Yes, I know I am very blessed to have as many as I do.

I know the stretched neck thing is necessary for show but for me, I think it make the horse look unattractive. Much prefer the natural look ;)
It does take some getting used to for most people as it comes from the Arab world.

BEAUTIFUL!!!! You can see all the love that is poured into them :love
How's Lamborghini doing?

Thank you!! He is doing very well. I was able to find a basic harness locally and start ground driving him. He is absolutely amazing to drive!

0508231750.jpg

Latest posts