Pastor Dave's Highlights

Pastor Dave

Herd Master
Reaction score
A pretty big Whitetail buck on the property. My boot is Size 12, so...
20191103_160116.jpg

Last edited:

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good sized tracks for sure. Glad that it wasn't that one that ran in front of me that I rolled and it went across the road, tumbled into the ditch then got up and ran off. It cracked the signal/parking light lens, but I will put a piece of the yellow transparent cellophane on it for now. Farm use on the truck, so don't have to worry about it getting inspected, but don't want to have wet get inside and burn out the bulb.
Saw 7 fresh "kills" on the way home from the chiropractor today.... been hit on the road within the last 2-3 days because the blood and dark markings, plus several piles of what was left of carcass on the side of the road. The does must really be coming into season. Had another go right across in front of me as I turned on my road tonight....we are getting so over-populated again..... sure hope that some of the hunters get "their fair share" and then some....

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
I can sure relate to 6 days work and no time to get things done at home! Even if you only work "part" of a day, it's often so that you can't get real involved in any projects with the before and after time. :idunno Those bills keep rolling in! Weeks when it is "slack" I still have the running and projects to do. It's life. I'm slowly working at more farm time.

That does look like a whopper of a deer running around there. We have a LOT of well fed deer in my area, compliments of the corn, soybean & peanuts grown. The darned turkey population is amazing, also. But, I've heard they are tough meat. Never had one.

That looks like a pretty good creek you have there, from the picture. Is that maybe a "pond like" area? I'd love a year round creek on my property. :yesss: