Pedigree Making??

Miranda Huber

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
I need to make a pedigree for some of my purebred Mini Rexs. I don't want to print something out and write it in. So I would like to do it online or somehow in Excel. Any websites that is free for making rabbit pedigrees???

Pastor Dave

Herd Master
Reaction score
You might try ARBA website to see what they have, or google free rabbit pedigree templates. We used to just have blank ones that we filled in.

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have a blank one someone on here gave me. Search pedigrees, she posted it somewhere. I think it's word so you can type in it. I can email you a copy
About a year ago I started using Hutch, a online records program. I like it as it has an calendar and keeps it all in one place. It's $20/year for the basic program. Can send a link if you'd like.

Miranda Huber

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Promiseacres, yeah if you don't mind could you email me a copy of that one on word. Thanks! :D

DutchBunny03

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Excel is AMAZING for pedigree making. Since you are designing the pedigree yourself, you choose what information goes on it and how much information is provided for each rabbit.
If you are willing to spend a little money, I've heard nothing but good things about Evens Software. But if you only have a few rabbits to make pedigrees for, its not worth the money.