Pennsylvania!

Mamaboid

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Tiramisu's Nyappy said:
Hello! I am up by the NY border. Athens and Troy are near us...we are about 40 mins to an hour from Elmira. :frow
*I* don't have any herd breed..livestock, lol, but my boyfriends mom does. She has, I hope I'm right...Tunis (sp) and suffolk sheep, only 8 total. I guess she had like 50 a year ago but sold them all and is just going to have a small flock of ones she likes.
I want some goats though! But I can never find any around here though.
If all goes well, I will hopefully have some new babies in the spring.:fl:fl
If you are in the Troy area, we are only about an hour apart, so keep in touch and maybe we can work something out. :thumbsup

Mamaboid

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
nightshade said:
Imissmygirls said:
We've camped at the Jonestown KOA.
lol wrong Jonestown you are thinking of the large one in the southern part of the state. I am in the tiny 10 houses or so one in north eastern Pa. Close to where the Blommsburg fair is if you are familiar with that.
I am only 45 minutes from Bloomsburg. Howdy neighbor.

noriko

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
:celebrate Hello~ everyone! Another Newbie from NE Pa here. I've just got 2 bottle feeding kids (buckling and doeling) and 2 does 2 weeks ago. They are Mini Nubians.

Mamaboid

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
noriko said:
:celebrate Hello~ everyone! Another Newbie from NE Pa here. I've just got 2 bottle feeding kids (buckling and doeling) and 2 does 2 weeks ago. They are Mini Nubians.
Where in NE PA? I am in Sullivan County near Eagles Mere. I have Fainters, and Nubian crosses. 9 goats all together and 2 does expecting in May.

zelloniszoo

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
i am in Jefferson county pa....about 10 miles outside of Punxsutawney:celebrate

Latest posts