Personalized Portraits

samssimonsays

Milo & Me Hoppy Tail Acres
Reaction score
somewhere in the Northern region of Minnesota
I
I was just reading people's old journals and saw part of yours and realized I'm dumb and Rumely wasn't part Golden. I totally thought he was Pyr/Golden. Sorry, I guess I'm dumb or imagining things!

I totally have a portrait idea in mind but when I think I have money saved up things keep breaking and needing my money, ugh.
Totally understand about that.... Been trying here too and then vet bills. And more vet bills. And snow tires. And just plain bad luck. and don't feel dumb! The vets argued with me trying to tell me puppies can have two father's in a litter, that he was definitely part Pyrenees but probably golden instead of Bernard..... His mom is the Bernard :lol:

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
I

The vets argued with me trying to tell me puppies can have two father's in a litter, that he was definitely part Pyrenees but probably golden instead of Bernard..... His mom is the Bernard :lol:

Maybe the daddy was golden. He really looked golden cross. I just don't see how you get a pure gold out of pyr/bernard.

Either way he sure was a big ole beauty!

samssimonsays

Reaction score
Maybe the daddy was golden. He really looked golden cross. I just don't see how you get a pure gold out of pyr/bernard.

Either way he sure was a big ole beauty!
That is what they were trying to say but were adamant he was part pyr :lol: only way to get that was if mom was the pyr. 140# is really big for a Pyrenees up here for whatever reason males usually hit the 100-110# range of you're lucky. But the pups were super beautiful and rumely had half of the double dew claws as all pups either had doubles or the half doubles. Some looked bernard, some white with the gold, some gold with the white like rumely and some black and white. Like what our Sophie in the litter looked like. Dad was a black and white pyr. We seem to have a good number of those up here as well. :love can definitely see the Bernard in him as well as the pyr. And a lot of the pups have pyr traits. Sadie being one of them who has strong pyr traits. either way he was a big lug and super handsome. :p

samssimonsays

Reaction score
Sam any chance to still get something drawn up and shipped here before Christmas day? I just saw this post :(
I can try my hardest! I believe I could potentially get it to you. I have 2 others to do but one doesn't have to be done by christmas (birthday gift for just after christmas) and the other is for my grandma on christmas eve so also not urgent for sending out.

misfitmorgan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I can try my hardest! I believe I could potentially get it to you. I have 2 others to do but one doesn't have to be done by christmas (birthday gift for just after christmas) and the other is for my grandma on christmas eve so also not urgent for sending out.
i sent you a message back.

Reactions: TAH