Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Very sorry to hear. Deepest sympathies.

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am so sorry for your family's huge loss, my heart aches for you,...... big hugs SBC :hugs:hit:hit:hit .......i just felt that i needed to add..... SBC , your compassion that you shared with me with our recent losses.....you truly are "a special person" and I can feel your love and compassion through a computer screen as well as your deep sorrow , it is so evident that your BYH family loves you, i hope you can find some comfort in that ... your friends are here for you .

Last edited:

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this unhappy turn of events. It never seems fair, the dog/people years ratio, even when one lives a very long healthy life.

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thoughts and Prayers out to you all. I know what you have been through with Pete and how special he was in your lives.

OneFineAcre

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm very sorry to hear you lost him.
I know how upset you all are. Prayers for all of you.

luvmypets

Herd Master
Reaction score
Please know he will always be by your side and he is grateful for the life he had with you. Know that his time had come and there was nothing that would have changed the outcome. I pray for you and that you will heal. :hugs

Sheepshape

Herd Master
Reaction score
SO sorry.....dogs can find places in our hearts that other animals haven't found. Truly Man's Best Friend.

R I P Pete.