Peteyfoozer’s Journey (because journaling’s not enough)

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Beautiful Appaloosa by the way. My favorite breed, always loved Apps.
She was nearly 18 hands of pure ugly 😂. When I would school her at the local arena, people would actually ask me where the Appaloosa was that won all the HOF classes over the weekend. I would tell them it was her. They would say “No, the pretty horse you won with…” They would never believe me

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
QUESTBAK.jpeg

This is a colt I campaigned for another client
1929371_1125805701564_5501216_n.jpeg

And another from same people. He was an OLD runaway gymkhana horse I had to retrain for HUS and W Pl. Her husband wanted her succeeding at sanctioned breed shows before investing more. They wound up with a ton of horses and I foaled all their mares for them for ten years 😂

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Aww thank you. You guys (gals) are too kind!
I found pic of that bit!😂
P1010021.jpeg

You would have thought it would hurt his mouth, but I checked his bars, lips and tongue. All fine. Probably because he wasn’t worth much. If he had been a $10,000 horse it would’ve killed him

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Finally the triple stack is ready for the rabbits. I pick them up the 18th. Yeah, I don’t like waiting until the last minute…
IMG_3536.jpeg

IMG_3535.jpeg

I’m a little worried as I never know when my disease is going to strike and have me down again, but if I don’t fight to live all I can, it wins. I intend to be horseback no later than June 1.

Meanwhile, Fen has been practicing his suave and debonair look.

IMG_3516.jpeg

IMG_3515.jpeg

Or in his case, “swave and deboner”

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Nice looking rabbit cages. You are right about fighting back and living life to the fullest. Go for it.
Fen is, as always, simply adorable. A mischievous puppy with an exuberance for life-ya just gotta love him!
What horse are you going to ride? Please take pictures.

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
I will start riding Mister, my Paint horse because I will likely be confined to the round pen until my strength and balance returns, when I can start helping gather again, I’ll use Wimpy, my old, bay QH. He’s rock solid, dependable old roping horse I bought off one of the cowboss’ that was here, after a year recovering from breaking my ribs and the resulting surgery. I paid too much IMO, but Randy made the point “he’s dirt cheap when you consider what we are paying in doctor bills”. So he’s mine. He’s old now too, but we have had joy, traveling a lot of miles here on the ranch, gathering and moving cows, separating calves, doing gate work…of course he would tell you the pleasure was all mine. But I look forward to seeing the world from his back again.
IMG_3979.jpeg

P1010017(1).jpeg

Wimpy and Breezy, my favorite homicidal mare

Last edited:

Latest posts