Peteyfoozer’s Journey (because journaling’s not enough)

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
The rabbits are home. They won’t be bred until Sept as they are too young. That gives me time to relearn some of what I have forgotten.
Been aggravated all day due to an ex student who is a !&&*#!! I have been trying to get my expensive silver show halter back from her for over two years. She FINALLY responded to my many requests saying she’s too busy to take it to the post office, but I am welcome to drive the 14 hr down to pick it up. I should be able to just shake it off but I think of how she has treated me and I can FEEL my blood pressure rise. Lucky for me, Fen is doing his best to distract me.
IMG_3844.jpeg

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
If I drove the 14 hour trip to go get it, I’d whip her A$$ before I left. Do you have a friend anywhere close that would pick it up for you? What is the value? Maybe call the county sheriff department and see if a deputy could retrieve it from her and get it sent to you. Or call the county constable. File theft charges.

Take her to small claims court in YOUR county. She probably wouldn’t show up, you would win. I don’t know if a warrant for her arrest would be issued or not, but it sure would be sweet revenge to get her smarty pants taken to jail after a routine traffic stop.

Fen knows you are upset and took a mud bath to cheer you up.

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
If I drove the 14 hour trip to go get it, I’d whip her A$$ before I left. Do you have a friend anywhere close that would pick it up for you? What is the value? Maybe call the county sheriff department and see if a deputy could retrieve it from her and get it sent to you. Or call the county constable. File theft charges.

Take her to small claims court in YOUR county. She probably wouldn’t show up, you would win. I don’t know if a warrant for her arrest would be issued or not, but it sure would be sweet revenge to get her smarty pants taken to jail after a routine traffic stop.

Fen knows you are upset and took a mud bath to cheer you up.
I paid $575 for it many years ago. it had only been used a couple of times. Fen’s tactics were fairly successful. It did redirects my thoughts for awhile

peteyfoozer

Herd Master
Reaction score
She could box it and have a pick up from her house or mailbox....insured and all!! Heck they'll even drop a box to pack it. 🤷. Bottom line -- she wants to keep it!! 😤🤬. And is.
Her mom is a good friend. She is going to get it from her and ship it back to me. This girl was an ungrateful teenager and now @ 30 something she’s no different. I thought she had changed. It took me a few months to find out, after nearly killing myself training her and her horses, she thinks I OWE HER 😳
People can really flip my switch. Maybe that’s why God has me so isolated…