Photography~Favorite photo~NOT a contest

goats&moregoats

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
14666032_1474707702555667_2513065058435172681_n.jpg

Why did you take the picture: I took this picture for two reasons, 1) it was very seldom that you could catch this guy (Grub) being still. 2) I love taking pictures of my animals when I am spending time with them.
What did you like about it: He looks so majestic and content just watching over his herd. You can just see in the photo that he was born to be a guardian.
What would you do differently if anything: The only thing I would have done differently was to crop out the face behind him.

Sundragons

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
splitty-hires-1.jpg

This is my favorite (and most frequently stolen) Photo. Took it at a car show that my club threw in 2009 to raise funds for a local food bank just before Thanksgiving. To get the shot, I had my camera on the ground and was shooting blind.

I love the monochromatic aspect of it with all the blue and white, and the shiny chrome. Plus, a bus is such an iconic piece of history that almost everyone has a story about one they owned or a friend owned or the like. Just the smiles people get when they see it is all I need.

If I were to retake this, I'd shoot it with a wider angle lens.

Latest posts