Picking up my Kikos in 3 weeks

Jake

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I am picking up my pair of Kiko youngsters in April, about 3 weeks from today. Born on Adams Kiko Ranch in Ill, about 50 miles north and east of St Louis. Craig Adams has been quite involved in Buck testing and has had a lot of bucks bred by them score high in the tests. Both were born in Jan, and will be tripping in ID this summer.

goatboy1973

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I am picking up my pair of Kiko youngsters in April, about 3 weeks from today. Born on Adams Kiko Ranch in Ill, about 50 miles north and east of St Louis. Craig Adams has been quite involved in Buck testing and has had a lot of bucks bred by them score high in the tests. Both were born in Jan, and will be tripping in ID this summer.
So happy for you!:clap The Adams have some of the BIGGEST and best Kikos in the biz! They have huge ads in "The Goat Rancher" magazine and do lots of forage testing and have had many an article written about their goats and operation. I have a few Kiko and Kiko cross does in my commercial meat goat herd. They cross well with my Spanish goats to produce light boned, meaty, fast growing, parasite resistant, visually appealing, meat mkt. wethers and wonderful replacement does. Good choice of goat and you definitely won't be disappointed.
:thumbsup

rebelINny

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Wish I could get some Kiko's one day. I can dream lol

Latest posts