Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

Daxigait

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
That is very sad. Any idea what happened?
I am really not sure. I think that I should have prompted her labor sooner. I felt like I started too early with a dough last year so I waited a bit this time machine didn't go from the plug 2 hard labor there were hours I should have only waited an hour or so far I went in but when I gave some calcium and then a little bit of time pass she actually started having the pushing contractions. at that time I let her have about 4 and then when I could see something I gloved up and lubed and went to reach in and found a doeling head only. I quickly helped her get that one out but it never breathed they weren't in there long after the water broke and all their sacks were intact I have no idea something in the time I think.

WildBird

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
20191227_121751.jpg
Cat teases chicken.

My kittens, Tiger and Shadow (Tiger is the one in the picture), love to tease the chickens. They are trained not to hurt them but they love to play with them. They'll bat at their tail feathers and sometimes jump at them. Whenever my Old English Game bantam pullet comes around they'll jump at her and terrify her. Silly boys....

Attachments

• 20191227_121751.jpg
    20191227_121751.jpg
    368.1 KB · Views: 275