Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

Wild Bug Ranch

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
This is Kacey. She is a 7 year old Pitbull mix. She is the sweetest thing and keeps all of our rodents, turkies, deers, rabbits, ground squirrels, etc.... away. She is such an amazing dog and my support dog. I don't want to lose her so I am giving her the last amazing 7 years she has until pup heaven time :) she loves everyone one our my goats, but despies the chickens. She loves meeting new people and is my protection dog and support dog. She is just an over all amazing dog and that's all I have to share! Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_6524.JPG
    IMG_6524.JPG
    740.9 KB · Views: 221

Chiknoodle

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
This is Kacey. She is a 7 year old Pitbull mix. She is the sweetest thing and keeps all of our rodents, turkies, deers, rabbits, ground squirrels, etc.... away. She is such an amazing dog and my support dog. I don't want to lose her so I am giving her the last amazing 7 years she has until pup heaven time :) she loves everyone one our my goats, but despies the chickens. She loves meeting new people and is my protection dog and support dog. She is just an over all amazing dog and that's all I have to share! Thank you!
Tell her hi and that she is BEAUTIFUL❣️:love

BYH Project Manager

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Congrats @Wild Bug Ranch - Sweet Kacey is this week's POW winner and is featured on our homepage! :weee

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thank you!!! This means a lot because those three boys were my life this summer, and getting to honor them in some way is really cool.