Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks! That Frimplepants is one bundle of personality. Spoiled rotten, Gets fed away from the pushy ewes, she follows me to another lot where I pour out some feed on a stump. Then she doesn't have to fight for her share. LOL I sit on that milk crate and she comes up for lots of scratches and love.

Madhouse Pullet

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Thanks! That Frimplepants is one bundle of personality. Spoiled rotten, Gets fed away from the pushy ewes, she follows me to another lot where I pour out some feed on a stump. Then she doesn't have to fight for her share. LOL I sit on that milk crate and she comes up for lots of scratches and love.
That's so cute! Sounds like she knows she's special :p

Beekissed

Herd Master
Reaction score
Frimplepants getting scratches and lots of attention.

View attachment 80876
I just saw this! Bay, it never ceases to amaze me just how beautiful you are! Every time I see a pic of you, I am reminded that you are one of the most beautiful older women I've ever seen. I can't imagine what a beauty you were when younger! :th Such a sweet, sweet pic!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I just saw this! Bay, it never ceases to amaze me just how beautiful you are! Every time I see a pic of you, I am reminded that you are one of the most beautiful older women I've ever seen. I can't imagine what a beauty you were when younger! :th Such a sweet, sweet pic!
Wow! What a lovely compliment! I read this to my husband and he smiled. He agrees with you by the way. :lol:

I was certainly happy in that picture, that's my farm life glamour shot! :gig

Madhouse Pullet

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I agree!! Bay is so stunning and beautiful as an old lady :p I bet you were a knock out in younger years. I can only hope I age as such.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Haha, I never considered myself a knockout when younger. But as I age, numbers work for me. As other women my age wrinkle, gain weight and fall apart, I look pretty darn good by comparison. LOL LOL Not smoking or drinking, eating a almost healthy diet and TONS of exercise has worked for me. Sweets are my downfall, I’m about 10 pounds over my target weight, but what the heck. Longevity runs in my family, I’ll live well past 100. I’ll never get old until I’m dead, then it’ll be too late to worry about it.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh, and NO prescription drugs! Nothing. Nada. Control any health issues with diet. Suck it up and do what you got to do to be healthy. People these days think pills are the magic that lets them continue on with their health destructive habits. Then they wonder why they feel bad and are sickly. Side effects? Take another pill for that! Drug companies don’t want a cure for anything, they want you on their maintenance program for the rest of your sickly, shorter life.

There are serious health problems that do require help, not knocking that. Sometimes people’s lives depend on modern medicine.

After DH’s triple heart bypass, doctors put him on all kinds of medications—for the rest of his life! He felt bad all the time. Slow, sluggish, no energy and the poor man was losing his mind! Memory loss was terrible, he couldn’t remember what happened 30 minutes ago! I hauled him back to doctors complaining loudly. One by one, I got him weaned off all that garbage. Maybe he won’t live as long, but he will LIVE and not be a pilled up walking dead man.

Ok I’ll shut up now and get off my soapbox. LOL LOL

Madhouse Pullet

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Oh, and NO prescription drugs! Nothing. Nada. Control any health issues with diet. Suck it up and do what you got to do to be healthy. People these days think pills are the magic that lets them continue on with their health destructive habits. Then they wonder why they feel bad and are sickly. Side effects? Take another pill for that! Drug companies don’t want a cure for anything, they want you on their maintenance program for the rest of your sickly, shorter life.

There are serious health problems that do require help, not knocking that. Sometimes people’s lives depend on modern medicine.

After DH’s triple heart bypass, doctors put him on all kinds of medications—for the rest of his life! He felt bad all the time. Slow, sluggish, no energy and the poor man was losing his mind! Memory loss was terrible, he couldn’t remember what happened 30 minutes ago! I hauled him back to doctors complaining loudly. One by one, I got him weaned off all that garbage. Maybe he won’t live as long, but he will LIVE and not be a pilled up walking dead man.

Ok I’ll shut up now and get off my soapbox. LOL LOL
Truly amazing but I do think you're on to something; maybe the right kind of lifestyle!
And those doctors can't make money off your wellbeing.