Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
That's the first thing I saw this morning when I opened up BYH. Thanks!

Since Reject is so sweet and we got so attached to him, we banded him to keep him as a wether, companion for Ringo, our ram. Then we decided he needed a better name, since we are going to keep him and named him Panda because of his black eye spots. He already knows his name and comes when called. He just wants lots of attention and love, what a sweetie he is. Our granddaughters adore him and he loves all the petting he gets. Panda will have a job, to keep Ringo from getting lonely and to be an ambassador of love and gentleness for the Katahdin breed.

BYH Project Manager

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
They know they are in trouble.

My to sebrights like to fight. So when their mom sits them down on the chair they know they did something wrong. Moments later they started fighting again!
Congrats @Show Sebright - Your beautiful Sebrights are this week's POW winners and are featured on our homepage! Are they still bickering? :celebrate

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Show Sebright Congratulations on POW! What a great picture of your beautiful Sebrights! Silver laced is my all time favorite color of all times, so that makes them extra gorgeous. So cute! It is time for coffee at the Sebright Cafe'.

Latest posts