Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
69A22D79-95ED-4788-90F9-DF3C4B9C4080.jpeg

Breakfast time during Camp

Starting to sort through my summer photos and find some nice ones.

TXMissy

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
f16cfcb4.jpg

We've got an exciting new system and process for our Picture Of The Week (POW), so we need your submissions!!!

Your Submissions MUST:
  • Be an image you took & own the rights to
  • Be a sharp, clean, picture that's at least 800 pixels wide
  • Include a short sentence about your picture, e.g., "My super silly Nigerian Dwarf goat named Alex"
  • We prefer "landscape" (sideways) photos, but we'll accept really awesome"portrait"(tall) pictures... we just may need to crop them
Submit your POW by simply replying to this thread and attaching an image :)

We don't have a strict process or time-frame for how/when the POWs are posted, but in general they will be posted to the homepage weekly, and clicking on the POW will bring you to the post within this thread where the image was submitted
f16cfcb4.jpg

We've got an exciting new system and process for our Picture Of The Week (POW), so we need your submissions!!!

Your Submissions MUST:
  • Be an image you took & own the rights to
  • Be a sharp, clean, picture that's at least 800 pixels wide
  • Include a short sentence about your picture, e.g., "My super silly Nigerian Dwarf goat named Alex"
  • We prefer "landscape" (sideways) photos, but we'll accept really awesome"portrait"(tall) pictures... we just may need to crop them
Submit your POW by simply replying to this thread and attaching an image :)

We don't have a strict process or time-frame for how/when the POWs are posted, but in general they will be posted to the homepage weekly, and clicking on the POW will bring you to the post within this thread where the image was submitted
Buttercup with her new baby, Huckleberry, a couple hours after he was born on 12.2.21!

Attachments

• 20211202_Buttercup and Huckleberry.jpg
    20211202_Buttercup and Huckleberry.jpg
    456 KB · Views: 86