Pitiful Trip

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
We finished supper and settled in our recliners....... to this riveted gaze.......

IMG_2320.JPG

Moments later......

IMG_2283.JPG

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Kinda looks a lot like Mel. He HATES being outside when it's raining/dropping wetness of any sort. Sucker that I am, I always let him in and he strikes much the same pose. Our animals are so mistreated.:love

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Kinda looks a lot like Mel. He HATES being outside when it's raining/dropping wetness of any sort. Sucker that I am, I always let him in and he strikes much the same pose. Our animals are so mistreated.:love

This is so funny! His siblings love to play in the rain. They will duck in the barn if it gets to hard though.
Mel is your baby for sure. I love it!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
When we go to bed, he is always ready to go outside. He has two beds on the screened in porch and that's where he sleeps. He patrols at night, except in the hard rain.

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Generally when I get up to go to bed, Mel wants out. The ONLY time that's not the case is when there is moisture falling. He is as allergic to wet as the danged goats are. He an sleep on the back porch, but he much prefers a couple of holes he's got dug out around the back side of the house where he can watch the front, side and back where the goats are. It's a high point so he can see pretty much everything.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Trip just wanted to make sure he was doing a good job guarding ALL his charges. He doesn't know you are safe from predators when you are in the house.

Latest posts