PLEASE put in your State/and/or Country

DonnaBelle

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys, I really wish when folks register they would put in the state in the US that they live in, I don't need your address or your underwear size, but I'd love to know what part of the US you are in.

I promise I won't come looking for you, and if I do, I'll bring all my goats with me.....

DonnaBelle

Straw Hat Kikos

The Kiko Cowboy
Reaction score
I like it when people do that too, but RTG did prove a great point on why some may choose to not to put a location. And I don't think you can put a location until you have 10 posts. But if you are looking for help and it may relate to your area, please do say where you are.

btw your last line cracked me up!!

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
If you bring all your goats, I can't swear you'll leave w/ them all....I may keep one or 20. Or maybe we could trade?

I don't care if anyone comes lookin' for me. I have attack poodles.

Bitterroot

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
If they'd change it to where people could add that when they join up, rather than after they've made ten posts, more folks might do it. Not sure why something like that requires a minimum number of posts anyways?

CochinBrahmaLover=)

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
DonnaBelle said:
Hey guys, I really wish when folks register they would put in the state in the US that they live in, I don't need your address or your underwear size, but I'd love to know what part of the US you are in.

I promise I won't come looking for you, and if I do, I'll bring all my goats with me.....

DonnaBelle
I can PM you my address if you bring the goat in your avvie? You have to let her stay, but so long as I get her + a kid, I'll give you me address. LOL

kstaven

Purple Cow/Moderator
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Bitterroot said:
If they'd change it to where people could add that when they join up, rather than after they've made ten posts, more folks might do it. Not sure why something like that requires a minimum number of posts anyways?
Its just one of the trade offs that had to be made in order to keep the anti-spam system working. That is the problem with this platform. It is so outdated and patched together that simple changes can cause huge problems. Now with mobile devices becoming more popular we know the days are numbered before a switch will have to be made.