Poka_Doodle's journal

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score
I just happened to see this, when I went to look at someone else's journal.

I'm sad to see you go. You joined BYH in 2015, not too long after I joined back in 2014. :hugs

I've been on this earth a lot longer than you have, and one of the many lessons I have learned, is that we have "seasons" in our life, when we do things, or know people. Then, for one reason or another, it is time to move on and meet new people and experience new things.

I'm going to miss seeing you on BYH, and wish you the best in all that you have in store, for your life. God bless you, sweet Poka_Doodle! :hugs

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thank you so much everyone. I'll try to post in here when I do get to be back. I've enjoyed everyone so much, I've had so many great memories here, but with the reasons that I'm not sharing, it's sad to leave.

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
@TAH I was thinking about what you said last night, and I think that'll be a special memory I'll take from here, the fact you saw the plane I was on leave Alaska, and how close we got to meeting each other

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Very proud of you!:hugs:hugs:hugs
There are seasons in life and sometimes breaks, parting for a season etc is necessary.
I am proud of you for the maturity to share this and yet know that your reasons and business are your own.
I am on/off often too- I miss the people and try to read but cannot always post.

We have all seen you mature in this time and it is so wonderful to see you as a young lady continuing a journey!
Blessings Poka!

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thank you so much everyone. I'll try to post in here when I do get to be back. I've enjoyed everyone so much, I've had so many great memories here, but with the reasons that I'm not sharing, it's sad to leave.

I don't know it but I would bet you have no idea how much people on here think of you. I haven't posted a lot in your threads but I read every one of them. I was often amazed (and pleased) that someone so young could display such wisdom. You have my very best wishes for whatever you do in the future but I along with many others do hope to see you around again.

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
I don't know it but I would bet you have no idea how much people on here think of you. I haven't posted a lot in your threads but I read every one of them. I was often amazed (and pleased) that someone so young could display such wisdom. You have my very best wishes for whatever you do in the future but I along with many others do hope to see you around again.
Wow! This means a lot to me. I've made a hard decision, and i do hope one day i can come back full time, but untill then ill make my visits enough.
Very proud of you!:hugs:hugs:hugs
There are seasons in life and sometimes breaks, parting for a season etc is necessary.
I am proud of you for the maturity to share this and yet know that your reasons and business are your own.
I am on/off often too- I miss the people and try to read but cannot always post.

We have all seen you mature in this time and it is so wonderful to see you as a young lady continuing a journey!
Blessings Poka!
Thanks Southern! One thing that I am willing to share about me leaving/taking a break is that we just lost a family member, and i want to be completely focused on Family after skiing. Life can be shorter then we realize and we never know when it may change.