Poka_Doodle's journal

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hey BYC, it's me, Poka Doodle, and about ten other people.
Yes, I'm admitting I had multiple accounts.
For near two years I've been here (BYH) and avoided talking much about BYC, except around @LukeMeister . But now that's going to change, sorta. Since I was young, when we lost my grandpa, I've had depression on and off. I never really realized it until a couple years ago. Depression flares caused me to do things most wouldn't, and eventually needing to leave my first BYC account, jgoldy2. Then that summer I got another account, but my email wouldn't accept it. So then after a couple weeks I got another account under a new email. That email crashed and caused my emails to get sent back and eventually ban my account Poka Doodle. Finally I set up one last account, amazingshowgirl and messed with it this fall, until eventually realising I didn't have enough time for it, and should work on school instead.
So anyways, that's my BYC story. Depression is never good when not managed and under control. And for those that have it, few care to speak of it, even though they don't always know what keeps them going. So minor issues may be nothing to them. And I'm just saying this for those of us here who have it, and continue to make it through the hard days, thanks to our amazing friends.

Dozclan12

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Poka..we have a lot of children. We do have a couple that suffer with depression, but they have it under control. One sadly, doesn't. She is having such a hard time. Really worrying us. Glad that you know that keeping it managed works..doing what is suggested. Take care sweetheart. Thanks for being friends with us from BYC!

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Poka..we have a lot of children. We do have a couple that suffer with depression, but they have it under control. One sadly, doesn't. She is having such a hard time. Really worrying us. Glad that you know that keeping it managed works..doing what is suggested. Take care sweetheart. Thanks for being friends with us from BYC!
Aww thanks!!!

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
So last night we sent tippy to the Lord. She walked her final lap around the barn and got to take her final nap on the couch. She will be missed dearly, I do admit having Roy helps ease the pain.
I can hardly stay calm thinking of those. I know it happened in January, but I managed to distract my mind about it, until now. RIP Tippy, I hope heaven has great hunting grounds.