Possible CL Contamination - Goats

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well if he comes back negative and you decide you like him maybe they will consider that payment and give him to you.

KidMandy

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
If they don't, I'd be handing them a bill for the vet and testing charges as they put you in this position to begin with @KidMandy .

I've been thinking the same thing. Or at least pay half, because we obviously shouldn't have taken him to begin with.

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Paying half would be a good compromise. You live and learn and unfortunately sometimes your checkbook has to take a hit in the process. I hope you get good results and a good answer from the owner!

KidMandy

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
IT'S NOT CL!! :woot

The culture came back with a typical bacteria, common to livestock. Whew! We have to keep the area open and dry, and make sure the infection clears. I will be contacting the farmer today to let him know. I still didn't hear back from him from my call last week when it burst.

OneFineAcre

Herd Master
Reaction score
IT'S NOT CL!! :woot

The culture came back with a typical bacteria, common to livestock. Whew! We have to keep the area open and dry, and make sure the infection clears. I will be contacting the farmer today to let him know. I still didn't hear back from him from my call last week when it burst.

Glad to hear it.:thumbsup

Sweetened

Herd Master
Reaction score
Great to hear. You may just need to keep that buck or sell him as payment for the vet bills!

Latest posts