Possible purchase or pregnant doe - bottle baby

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I was really hoping for good news this morning. :hit It is never easy but those little underdogs always steal your heart the most and that makes it even harder. :hugs

nstone630

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Whoever said goats were easy, lied. I don't believe that until you own them and raise them can you understand just how fragile they are. :(

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
So sorry for the goat and your family. Hopefully the pain will pass quickly.

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
@nstone630 Goats are not easy. They are born trying to figure out how to die and if it isn't by something health related it will be by hanging in a feeder, breaking a neck, or something else. Or sometimes they just die and you don't know why. I have gone to do chores and found does dead and even with a necropsy they couldn't tell me why. :hugs

nstone630

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
@nstone630 Goats are not easy. They are born trying to figure out how to die and if it isn't by something health related it will be by hanging in a feeder, breaking a neck, or something else. Or sometimes they just die and you don't know why. I have gone to do chores and found does dead and even with a necropsy they couldn't tell me why. :hugs

Thanks! I couldn't have said it better myself. Yet, we love them so.

Latest posts