Post Features You Like About This Software

Nifty

Herd Master
Administrator
Reaction score
Please reply with the tools and features you like about this forum software.

Also, please don't use this as a chat thread or post requests, or things you don't like... there are other places for that info. :)

So, I'll start:
  • I LOVE being able to copy an image to my "clipboard" on my computer and then just paste it into the editor!
  • I can just type out a smiley code and it is inserted... like this: --> :D

Now it's your turn! What do you like (features, design, mobile, etc?)

DwayneNLiz

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
i love that i can type the smiley codes!! :celebrate
i also like that you can post video/media from more places
and that there are more fonts

and it saves post drafts!!! BEST FEATURE EVER!!!

lcertuche

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
The emoticons(? spelling) are a fun feature. I also like the avatars and the profile info beneath them, likes, messages, etc. I also love that it has alerts from a quick glance to the top of the page.

The only thing I find aggravating is trying to post pictures/images at times. Sometimes it works quickly but usually not. About half the time I just give up.

wishing4wings

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I like the mulitquote feature, including being able to quote highlighted sections of text. :)

Overall, the editor has better features that are easier to use.

I LOVE that a draft of my post is automatically saved in the editor. :thumbsup

I like that the smilies stay open below the editor so I can add more than one at a time. :cool::D

I LOVE being able to edit conversations (personal messages)... because I am a terrible typist. :hide

I APPRECIATE all the work you are doing and that we have had the chance to come here and explore the new format. :bow:clap

Oh, and I LOVE being able to edit a post without a time stamp! (I edited this in!:D =D)

Turtle Rock Farm

Caprine Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the mulitquote feature, including being able to quote highlighted sections of text. :)

I like that the smilies stay open below the editor so I can add more than one at a time. :cool::D

Oh, and I LOVE being able to edit a post without a time stamp! (I edited this in!:D =D)
I knew I forgot stuff. Ditto on all the above.

Debs Flock

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I like the "conversation" format...continuing onto another page, rather than all the scrolling through long PMs. I also like the "reply" option in conversations and I'm sure that at some point in the future, I'll be thankful that we can have more than 9 people total on one conversation. :D

aart

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Huh, didn't know bout the copy/paste for images, that's cool.
18341880_10209518410536984_44337772208142428_n.jpg

Probably more to be not happy with after only few days using software...
....I really have not seen anything that is significantly better than the old BYC.
Takes time to adjust to the differences.

TwoCrows

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I am enjoying the smilies drop down window. It stays put as I need it and doesn't disappear until I post!

I LOVE that you can edit your conversations (pms) AFTER you send them. (I am famous for proof reading AFTER I hit send. LOL)

I like the Alerts at the top right of the page.

And I LOVE how drafts are saved!

mustangrooster

Loving the herd life
Reaction score

Overall, the editor has better features that are easier to use.

I LOVE that a draft of my post is automatically saved in the editor. :thumbsup

I LOVE being able to edit conversations (personal messages)... because I am a terrible typist. :hide

I APPRECIATE all the work you are doing and that we have had the chance to come here and explore the new format. :bow:clap

I am enjoying the smilies drop down window. It stays put as I need it and doesn't disappear until I post!

I LOVE that you can edit your conversations (pms) AFTER you send them. (I am famous for proof reading AFTER I hit send. LOL)

I like the Alerts at the top right of the page.

And I LOVE how drafts are saved!

Love the 'drafts' feature, and the ease of use on mobile. The ability to delete posts, edit PMs, and quote PMs, are quite nice.

No need for me to repeat what everyone else has already said, ditto all of the above :woot

Latest posts