Pot belly or AGH?

Alicia

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
She is pretty small, maybe 90 pounds, maybe 16ish inches tall and about 30 or so inches long. Very rough guess as she doesnt like to b pet...timid girl.

frustratedearthmother

Herd Master
Reaction score
I got a pic of my AGH sow last night. It's kinda dark, but I think you can see a difference in her body shape compared to the posted pic by the OP.

mspiggy.JPG

NH homesteader

Herd Master
Reaction score
My husband, who is a part time butcher, agrees the OP picture is a pot belly. The snout and even the skin are pot belly.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
FEM, she's looking good !! Can't wait to see those babies. A tiny pig is sooo cute. When I went to check mine last night Rosie came over to talk & get a back rub. They are quite personable type pig. Tiny is a little more shy but, easily convinced.

frustratedearthmother

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Mini Horses Thanks, I'm constantly amazed at how gentle these pigs are - as long as I'm not carrying a feed bucket! Out in the pasture they are gentle and calm.

I'm wondering if anybody else notices the "cat" in them - mine always have to touch me. No teeth involved, but they like to rub their muddy noses on me. ARGH!

Alicia

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
@frustratedearthmother yep, can see the diff clearly. Thanks for the pic! Well we will sell the piglet's after farrow and prob mom too. We really didn't want a PB, even though she is cute

Alicia

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
My boar always has to tough his snout to my cheek when I pet him. Muddy kisses lol!